The Employment Law team of Holla legal & tax is broadly oriented and has extensive experience in all aspects of employment law. We mainly focus on advising and litigating for employers. Our client base varies from small and medium-sized companies to multinationals. Besides that, we assist organisations in the health sector and the government.
Within our team, we have experience and specialist knowledge of several different sectors. This makes that we feel at home in any kind of organisation. No matter what branch you are in, you can be assured that we are up to date with the latest developments. The teams in our firm work closely together, which enables us to provide legal assistance that is in line with the core business of your organisation.
Our employment lawyers can assist in the following areas and more:
- Individual and collective dismissal law
- (Enforcement of) non-competition and partnership clauses
- Public and Semi-public Sector Senior Officials (Standard Remuneration) Act (Dutch: WNT)
- Flexible employment arrangements
- Individual disputes with employees
- Privacy (GDPR)
- Employee participation (Works Councils Act)
- CLA and company regulations
- Fines and warnings imposed by the labour inspectorate
- Employee participation schemes