The team of government experts of Holla legal & tax acts for private and public organisations. We advise and litigate for project developers and investors, (managers, directors, or major shareholders of) medium-sized companies and legal departments of multinationals. In addition, we have been appointed as the legal counsel of several government bodies, including provinces, municipalities, water boards and semi-public authorities.
Accessibility and short lines of communication are things we value in our practice. We are experienced legal counsels, but we will also act as a sparring partner for our clients. We are aware that it is not always necessary to provide extensive legal advice or to start a procedure. Sometimes exchanging views at an early stage can prevent or solve a matter.
What can we do for you?
We advise and litigate on the full spectrum of government law, and we act for and against government bodies. In our practice, we focus strongly on the circular economy and sustainable energy. We are involved in the development of sustainable projects, such as solar parks and circular buildings. Find more information about the energy transition and the circular economy on the page of our Transition Team. Or click on the following link to read more about our services with regards to Environmental and Planning law.
We advise and litigate on the following subjects:
- Competition matters
- Decisions, legislation, and policies
- Declarations of intent, settlement agreements and anterior agreements
- Energy law
- Enforcement of regulations
- Environment and planning law and the Environment and Planning Act (Dutch: Omgevingswet)
- Environmental law
- Expropriation and obligation to tolerate
- Freedom of Information Act (Dutch: Wob)
- Government liability
- Heating law and the Heating Act (Dutch: Warmtewet)
- Housing for immigrant workers
- Limited rights
- Municipalities (Preferential Rights) Act (Dutch: Wet voorkeursrecht gemeenten)
- Opposition and appeal procedures
- Project development
- Public partnerships
- Soil contamination
- State aid
- Subsidy and funding
- The cross-over area between public and private law
- Water right