Private citizens and companies can have conflicting interests, but disputes can also arise between private citizens and government bodies, such as the central government, provincial and local authorities, and district water boards.

Backed by the full weight of the law

Our public sector specialists provide legal assistance in every case in which government bodies, private citizens and companies cannot agree. We have years of experience in widely ranging administrative-law and civil-law cases involving a government body. We regularly assist (semi-)public entities, but we also provide our services to companies and private citizens.

Our work can consist of advice about drafting generally binding rules, policy regulations, making decisions, instigating procedures for lodging objections and/or appeals for and against the government and drafting agreements. We also assist in project development and setting up public-law inter-institutional linkages. We are at home in every facet of zoning law, environmental law and the grey area distinguishing public and private law, including administrative damages law.

To contact your Holla lawyer, see further down this page.