Holla legal and tax’s Corporate & Commercial Litigation-team support clients in corporate and commercial disputes. Our litigation lawyers have extensive experience in proceedings with various bodies, including the Netherlands Enterprise Court at the Amsterdam Court of Appeal, district courts, courts of appeal, in proceedings for interim relief and in national and international arbitration proceedings. Clients can rely on the expert knowledge of our litigators to either act in a legal proceeding or to prevent one if this is more favourable.
Our clients range from SMEs to international organisations. In addition to that, we act on behalf of foundations. In international disputes we call upon our international network, which includes our partner firms TLT in the United Kingdom and GSJ advocaten in Belgium.
- Liability of directors and supervisory directors
- Professional liability of business service providers (including accountants and civil-law notaries)
- Impaired relationships between individual bodies in a company
- Disputes regarding the acquisition of a company
- Shareholders’ disputes
- Joint venture disputes
- Disputes regarding asset management, investment advice and the duty of care required of banks
- General contracts and special contracts (such as agency, distribution and franchise agreements)
- (disputes regarding) Attachments, seizures, and garnishment
- Commercial disputes
In the field of litigation, we meet our clients’ needs by providing a clear and practical approach to dispute resolution. To achieve this, we combine in-depth knowledge of legal proceedings with extensive litigation experience.