At Holla legal & tax we are at home in health care. We have many years of experience, and we speak the language of the health sector.
Our team of healthcare specialists advises and litigates on health specific law issues. We are experienced litigators and have conducted procedures with different courts of law, the Healthcare Arbitration Tribunal, arbitration committees and sectoral complaints and disputes bodies. Besides that, we regularly assist with audits by healthcare insurers and supervision by external supervisory bodies, such as the Health and Youth Inspectorate (IGJ), the Dutch Healthcare Authority (NZa), the Authority for Consumers and Markets (ACM) and the Data Protection Authority (AP). We also assist clients in mediation processes.
We are active in care and cure, including medical-specialist care, primary care, mental healthcare, nursing homes, care for the disabled, ambulance care, social support and youth care. Our clients include hospitals, clinics, medical specialist companies, nursing homes, institutions for the disabled, psychiatric care institutions and (partnerships of) individual professionals.
You can contact our health lawyers for advice and assistance on the following topics, and more:
- Governance (management and supervision)
- Client participation
- Partnerships and conflicts
- Entry and exit and goodwill
- Practice takeovers, and authority approval
- Market organisation and rate regulation
- Privacy and data protection
- Healthcare procurement
- Healthcare real estate and reports to the CSZ
Provision of care:
- Patient Rights
- Quality in health care
- Medical complaint and disciplinary law
- Dysfunctioning matters
- Education, and (BIG, or Individual Healthcare Professions Act)-registration
- Compulsory and involuntary care
- The social domain (social support and youth care)
Monitoring and supervision:
- Monitoring by heath insurers and health firms (material, formal and fraud checks)
- External supervision by IGJ, NZa, ACM and AP
An all-round law firm
Legal advice in health care often touches on other areas of law. At Holla legal & tax we have one or more health care specialists in every practice group, which enables us to give full-service advice in any health care matter. Our health lawyers often work with their colleagues in employment law, corporate law, procurement law, competition law, tax law, criminal law and privacy law. We can assure you that for any case we have the necessary knowledge and experience in house.